Friday, April 20, 2012

A Little Oceanic Here, a Little Neon There

Here are my latest purchases! Aren't they cute?
(Oceanic sequined clutch from Zara. Neon bracelet and pink lucite sunglasses both from Gap)
I've been having dilemmas about how I regret not making purchases. For example, there'll be moments where I'll really love a certain item and then BAM, I regret not purchasing it like a couple of weeks later. By that time, most of the items I'm salivating for probably have sold out and that's where the bitching begins. Now, every time I immediately fall in love with something, I'm going to make sure to purchase. No more "will this fit with the rest of the items in my closet" crap. I shouldn't justify why I should purchase a certain item. If I love it, then I'll buy it.
Anyways, I can't wait to style the clutch and sunglasses together soon!

No comments: