Monday, April 16, 2012

Tony, Where the Fuck Have You Been?

Hello! Unfortunately, there's this thing called Tumblr and I've been posting there CONSTANTLY! eeeek. I really feel bad neglecting this blog. I would post practically EVERYTHING here. I've decided I'm really going to get back to blogging 24/7 here. It's where I really started my whole blogging experience. Anyways, let's get back to business. My younger friends had their pre-prom this past weekend and it was SO surreal!
(outfit: Burberry polo shit. Topshop loafers. Forever 21 Jeans. Sparkle & Fade cropped navy sweater. Michael Kors rose gold watch. Windsor leather chain bag)
I honestly feel like my prom was only a mere couple of months ago. Seeing them all glammed up was a bit bittersweet. I was great seeing them looks absolutely fabulous, but it was a bit nostalgic for me. I hate that you can't help but just get older. It's inevitable.

Oh well. That's life. Anyways, after celebrating and reuniting with old friends, my homegurls Katie, Nicole, Jessica, and I headed to a local restaurant and had a calorific fest. There's nothing like celebrating a lovely Saturday night with some of your dearest friends.

p.s. I'm so glad to be back. :)

No comments: