Friday, April 20, 2012

What Would Tony Wear to Coachella? 2012 Edition

OMG. I'm a hating bitch. Yup, you read that right. Of who you might ask? Of all the bitches going to Coachella. I was THIS close to going, but tickets sold so fucking immediately. The duration of me waiting online to purchase the tickets is fucking laughable. Yes, it was really long. Anyways, I'm tired of dumb asses looking horrible there (Vanessa Hudgens, I'm looking at you), so why not do "What Would Tony Wear to Coachella? It's all about the two 2 Ds, guuuuuurl. Oh, and I'm choosing from the Spring/Summer 2012 collections (trust me, it was so hard to choose). Who's first up? Diesel Black Gold Spring/Summer 2012. Duh, no fucking brainer!

SO chic, right? I swear, I'd WERQ as if the rent was due today just for that damn metallic biker jacket. That jacket is the fucking hotness. Like, ughhhhhhhhhhhh. I'm going cray cray over it. Now, enough of me sounding fucking psychotic. Anyways, what's the other top D? DSQUARED2.

Dean and Dan's Spring/Summer 2012 collection was inspired by the Glastonbury Festival. Like, this collection is the ideal collection for Coachella. Am-I-right or am-I-fucking-right?
Yeah...
Now, let me dream of being there wearing that metallic jacket on Aymeline or that beaded vest on Ginta while being front row at Radiohead or Azealia Banks. A gurl can dream, no?
Teehee.

No comments: