Saturday, May 26, 2012

DKNY Resort 2013



Quite pleasing collection from DKNY. I've noticed recently for the past resort/pre-fell collections that the label always does a more "resort" collection when it comes to "pre-fall" and vice versa. Nonetheless, I appreciated the monochromatic color palette. I also enjoyed the more youthful/glamorous looks. I thought the use of sequins and feathers was fabulous.

I really love this look below. Idk, I feel like I'd wear it for one of those "lazy casual" days. Don't even get me started on how fantastic those silver heels are.

This is a bit unfair, but the all pink immediately made me reference Givenchy's almost all pastel pink Spring/Summer 2012 collection. Nonetheless, I'd wear this look in a heartbeat.
If you know me, you should know I love a good pair of leather shorts. The styling is fantastic here. Very urban, yet it's very professional, chic, and a bit edgy at the same time. Fabulous.
Not my favorite DKNY, but very satisfying.

No comments: