Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Metronomy Concert!

I haven't updated in a while! Anyways, last Thursday was such a fabulous day! My homegurl Katie and I attended Metronomy's concert in Hollywood. Such a fabulous night!
(Outfit: H&M mens gray cardigan. The Rolling Stones t-shirt. Michael Kors rose gold watch. Gap neon green and pink bracelet)
I have this aversion of attending concerts not drunk, but whatever. I had to be sober since I as the designated driver. UGHHHHH FML. I did enjoy myself though. My gurl got lucky 'cause some British guy danced with her. My ass was alone. EEEEEK. I need a man soon. LOL.
Anyways, I lost it when they played this:
After the concert, my fatass immediately went to McDonalds for a quick bite. It was the fatty patty in me coming out. Anyways, I can't wait for next week! I'm seeing The Drums live!
Jonathan Pierce is hotness.

No comments: