Thursday, June 28, 2012

Dolce & Gabbana Mens Spring/Summer 2013 (Bye, Bye to the Creativity at Dolce & Gabbana)

Seriously, R.I.P. to the creativity at Dolce & Gabbana. I mean, another fucking Sicilian inspired collection? We get it, Sicily is a vital inspiration for the label, but can we move on?
Don't even get me started on the horrendous casting decision. Real people from Sicily? That alone should've never been pursued. The hideous music? How dreadful. The Sicilian inspired clothing? Utterly lackluster. Once again, I have lost hope for the house of DG. See, that's why they should've kept the D&G label alive. While they do their annoying Sicilian collections at the main label, they could've been more creative and pushed their creativity further with fun and fantastic collections at the younger label, but nooooooo, they just had to discontinue it. Oh boy, it's times like these where I miss D&G. Actually, it's times like these where I really treasure phenomenal collections like S/S 07 with Snejana strutting to "Sexy Back" and S/S 06 with the farmer/rural chic clothes and the models strutting to cool disco/house music. Sigh.
Oh, and if I have to type "Sicily" one more time, I'm like sooo slitting my wrists.
Ugh.

No comments: