Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Emporio Armani Fall/Winter 2012 Ad Campaign: Anna De Rijk, Tao Okamoto, Paolo Anchisi, and Alfred Kovac by Alasdair McLellan



Absolutey sublime, no? Initially, I was more drawn to Anna's shot, but I feel that Tao's shot seems to be the more captivating one of the bunch. Plus, I really appreciate the styling in that shot. Who knew that I would love an Emporio Armani campaign so much! Wait! Actually, that's the case with Emporio Armani. I usually don't really pay attention to the label's collections but am always surprised and eager to see the great ad campaigns the label puts out! Hello, does anyone remember the Anna Selezneva ones? Flawless.
Anyways, I found the background to be absolutely stellar. It's so vivid and visually enticing and it fits perfectly with each respective image. C'mon, the shot of Tao in that fantastic sequined jacket while the city is placed behind her so specifically....stellar. I'm just floored with how good this is.

No comments: