Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Oyster #99: Shalom Harlow by Cass Bird

Wow. Just wow. After all these years, Shalom still looks incredible!
You know, when people ask me "who's your favorite model of the 90s?", I always respond with "Shalom Harlow". It surprises me that most people don't pick her. I think she's just flawless and stunning, but her personality is what's most fascinating about her. After seeing her in the documentary "Unzipped", I instantly fell in love with her and her look. Anyways, I love her main editorial in Oyster #99 titled "Super Woman". My favorite images are below:




I think my favorite has to be the first one of her in the Jil Sander. It's so....idk striking in such a subtle way. I can't wait to get my hands on this and can't wait to see who else is featured in the issue.

No comments: