Thursday, July 19, 2012

The Evolution of Louis Vuitton: Du Juan by Sharif Hamza for Vogue China August 2012

I'm loving this editorial titled "The Evolution of Louis Vuitton" showcasing some of the amazing designs that Marc Jacobs has done over the years at Vuitton. Im especially fond of the captivating shot of Du in the Louis Vuitton Spring/Summer 2012 dress below. 
 I also really loved the shot of Du in the Spring/Summer 2007 dress. It's seriously one of Marc's best collections for the label, to be quite honest.
Last but not least, I loved the shot featuring one of my favorite looks from the Spring/Summer 2005 collection, which was such an epic show.
There's 3 more shots that I didn't include, but these are by far my favorite ones. Now, let's raise a glass of whatever you're drinking and let's toast to the fabulous work Marc has done at Vuitton.

No comments: