Monday, August 13, 2012

Supermodels at the Olympics 2012 Closing Ceremony (Picture Galore)

Supermodels at the London Olympics? Outfits by Vivienne Westwood, Jonathan Saunders, Paul Smith, Alexander McQueen, Christopher Kane and other talented iconic British designers? This can't get anymore blissful.


Yesterday consisted of shopping like a maniac in this scalding-like heat at Pasadena's Rose Bowl flea market early in the morning and then having a delectable quick bite at a new sushi restaurant that me and the girls have been wanting to try out. This resulted in me immediately coming home and abruptly knocking out on my bed and unfortunately led me to miss the Olympics closing ceremony. Luckily, there's the internet to subside my miserableness. Lily Donaldson, Naomi Campbell, Kate Moss, Jourdan Dunn, David Gandy, Karen Elson, Lily Cole, and Georgia May Jagger walked during the Olympics Closing ceremony in a segment that highlighted some of the top iconic British designers. It was pure perfection. After viewing these images for countless of minutes, all I can say is "is this what heaven looks like?". Sigh, can't believe I missed it live on tv. Nonetheless, this images sure will do the trick!




Naomi's McQueen gown sure a definite show stopper. I find myself being attracted the most to Stella's Christopher Kane sequined suit. It's just too glamorous. Oh, and Jourdan's look consisting of a Jonathan Saunders column dress paired with a Stephen Jones headpiece is pure perfection.








David Gandy looked like such a hunk, as usual.


And that's that! Job well done.
Now, I'm on the hunt for a video of the Spice Girls performing. I can't find anything *sobbing*.

1 comment:

stephanie said...

great post. kate looks amaze as usual. just came across your blog today, i love your casual style! feel free to follow me on tumblr hermosastyle.tumblr.com :)