Thursday, October 11, 2012

Metallica

Okay, metallic pieces are just my thing, but silver is simply crack for me. There's just something so fascinating about it. There's something space-like/futuristic about the color, which keeps me coming back for more! Now, I'm currently in a big fight within myself whether I should splurge on either these Pierre Hardy sneakers below:
Or this 3.1 Phillip Lim Fall/Winter 2012 metallic silver collar worn on the runway by the fabulous Emily Baker:

Actually, the fight is whether I should even splurge right now! Lol. I'm supposed to be saving for a future trip I'm hoping to take next summer to Spain. Sigh, what can you do when you're a fashionista. Anyways, it's even harder when I've been wanting those sneakers ever since they were on Net-A-Porter but they sold out like THAT, and now they're somehow on The Outnet. I'm like taking it as a sign. It's either now or never. Haha. Then, the Lim collar is just the perfect accessory for a simplistic outfit.
Decisions, decisions..
Ugh, FML.

No comments: