Sunday, October 21, 2012

The In Crowd

I can't express how much I'm loving this editorial in The New York Times Style Magazine Winter 2012 issue. Sublime, y'all.








Major kudos to Sara Moonves for the stellar styling. The sneakers and creepers with those desirable, opulent, and badass runway pieces just evokes such a youthful, effortless, and edgy feel. Let's not forget Tyrone for the fabulous photography. Each individual image itself has me going crazy. They're just so perfect. Reminds me a tad bit when I was doing a photo shoot inspired by The Virgin Suicides for my fashion class in senior year of high school. And c'mon, that close-up of Hannah is flawless. It showcases just how stunning she indeed is. Kate King looks terrific here, and while I'm not familiar with the other models, they're doing a tremendous job here as well.

The New York Times Style Magazine Winter 2012 (Halle Berry on the cover)
The In Crowd: Kate King, Hannah Holman, Juliana Schurig, Kremi Otashliyska & Charlene Almarvez all photographed by Tyrone Lebon
Stylist: Sara Moonves
(scans from The Fashion Spot)

No comments: