Friday, November 30, 2012

Roberto Cavalli Resort 2013 : Karolina Kurkova

To be quite honest, I'm not the biggest fan of Roberto Cavalli when it comes to their advertisements. Yes, they're sexy and fierce when it comes to capturing the essence of the house, but sometimes I wish the sets and backgrounds would fit in with the theme of the collection. I hope that made sense lol. Now, for Resort 2013, which I'm LOVING, Cavalli went with Kurkova (perfection, right?). This is too perfect. For once, I'm finally intrigued. haha
That suit has to be one of my favorite looks from the collection and I love the rocky, tough texture of the background complimenting the sexy, chic, tailored look so well. The styling is on point, and I'm totally head over heels for the sexy hair and makeup. Kurkova has a sun kissed look, which is so right for a resort campaign. Overall, kudos to the folks at Cavalli for presenting this visually pleasing campaign. Can't wait for the rest! Maybe Kurkova on top of the rocks while overlooking the ocean? ;)

No comments: