Saturday, December 8, 2012

Le Volume

Fantastic editorial from the M Le Monde December 8th 2012 issue. I love the styling. While the editorial has a slight collegiate/school campus feel to it, Emeline stands out thanks to her impressive runway pieces. It's as if she's saying "I'm wearing Celine, Stella, and Fendi to school, hun. Let me show you how it's done". Girl, definitely show those other kids how it's really done. I'm also an instant sucker for editorials that feature models wearing covetable runway pieces in everyday life. The clothes have a high fashion appeal, but they still appeal to the wearability crowd. 

Also, I'm a big fan of the slight vintage-style photography.
Le VolumePhotographer: Ward Ivan RafikModel: Emeline GhesquiereStyling: Marine ChaumienHair: S├ębastien Le CorrollerMake-Up: Marielle Loubet

No comments: