Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Mood Board: Chanel Pre-Fall 2013 Paris-Edinburgh, The Smiths, and Kate Moss Looking Fierce While Smoking

Lagerfeld takes Chanel to Scotland this pre-fall season! I'm absolutely dyeing at how gorgeous this is. Now, let's all pray that I somehow get this outfit below (LOL) or that I'm able to replicate it with H&M/high fashion pieces in my closet. LOL. This post was originally going to be a "What Would I Wear Today" type of post, but there's no fun in that. So, I decided to whip up a quick mood board. There's Kate Moss smoking since I've been smoking too much (don't judge, gurl), Marte's look at Chanel that is SO what I wanna wear during this weather, and the The Smiths music to make everything better!
(Marte Mei Van Haaster at Chanel Pre-Fall 2013 Paris-Edinburgh, Kate Moss by Terry Richardson, and The Smiths)
I'm obsessed with this look at Chanel Pre-Fall 2013. I'm loving the mix of argyle, plaid, and other subtle knitted prints throughout the collection. The styling is on point.
The Smiths to make it all better:
I can envision myself wearing that look while sashaying down the streets of Los Angeles or maybe London listening to The Smiths.
Ahh, the good life. One day...

No comments: