Sunday, December 2, 2012

OOTD : Nasty Gal Time

I really need to invest in a lengthwise mirror for myself at home instead of opting to take my OOTD photos right before I enter my job. Lol. Anyways, my two packages arrived earlier this past week and I'm finally able to wear my new creepers and my new leopard biker coat from Nasty Gal.
(White creepers from TUK. Black skinny jeans from Gap. Oversized black t-shirt. Leopard biker jacket from Nasty Gal. Nude colored satchel bag from Windsor Fashions. Coffee made with love :D)
It it weren't for the chilly weather that day, I sure know I wouldn't have been able to wear both these pieces. The creepers are unfortunately uncomfortable, but that's the standard with creepers. I wasn't fully on board with how the jacket looked on me, but after a couple of times I finally came around and decided to keep it. I'm so glad I stuck with that decision. As for the inspiration, I was going for a somewhat punk/rock 'n' roll look. The white creepers look so nice with an all black look. Can't wait to wear the jacket more this season!

No comments: