Saturday, December 1, 2012

Shop-Along Hangout with Azealia Banks/Azealia Answered My Question! YAY.

The fabulous and inspiring Azealia Banks did a live shop-along hangout event through Google+ with the lovely folks of ASOS and a couple of bloggers. Fortunately, I was able to stay up way past my bedtime in time to catch it. It was at 4 in the morning and I was exhausted from earlier that night, but being a true fan I just couldn't resist seeing Azealia being fabulous and giving some amazing fashion tips. Now, I might be acting a bit over the top, but I'm so ecstatic that Azealia was able to answer my question towards the end of the video (at 53:25 to be exact).
Yes, I can officially say Azealia answered a couple of questions of mine. haha. I couldn't be any happier. Gosh, can we travel back in time to the mermaid ball? That concert was too sick. Seriously, one of the best music events I've ever been to.

No comments: