Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Berries and Cream, Baby

Had a fantastic bite to eat with my lovely friend Katie last Thursday and ordered a delectable berries and cream cake, so it seems fitting that I title this post "berries and cream", no? lol. For those of you who aren't located in Cali, it's quite a cold mess right now. It's cold, windy, and it's utterly annoying. But hey, why complain? Would I rather have it hot? Umm no. Anyways, so Katie and I enjoyed desert with some lattes and caught up with boy drama and stories involving hickeys (don't ask...*tears*).
 (Outfit of the Day: Random beanie. Nude satchel bag from Windsor Fashions. Converse all stars sneakers. Black skinny jeans from Gap. Oversized sweater from Hanes. Collared powder blue shirt from BDG at Urban Outfitters. Black coat from Eryn Brinie)

I was going for a casual-meets-skater kid-meets-I don't give a f*** so I layered this all kind of look. Ugh, let me work this cigarette, da'ling..
Sigh, if only I had a decent camera so that I could take fantastic pictures. Oh well, it is what it is. Maybe I'll start taking more pictures but with a digital camera? Hmm..

No comments: