Monday, January 14, 2013

Best Dressed at the 2013 Golden Globes : Kerry Washington, Julianne Moore, Amanda Seyfried, and Anne Hatheway

Overall, it was such an underwhelming night in terms of fashions at the red carpet. Anyways, my top picks are (in no particular order):
1. Kerry Washington in Miu Miu
You know, I know they're in no particular order, but I think my overall favorite from the night has to be Kerry's divine nude, embellished dress from Miu Miu. Miuccia Prada nailed it with this design. Not only is it absolutely chic, but it has a subtle sex appeal with the sheer fabric. Plus, I've been obsessed with Kerry as of late after seeing Django Unchained on Christmas Day, which was another phenomenal film by Quentin. She's just breathtakingly gorgeous.

2. Amanda Seyfried in Givenchy Haute Couture
From the long, mermaid-esque hair to the dress itself, Amanda looked flawless. The styling was very reminiscent of what Riccardo sent out for the Spring/Summer 2012 collection. A modern day mermaid, no?

3. Julianne Moore in Tom Ford
Chic, classic, regal. Need I say more? I love the relationship between Tom Ford and Julianne. She always looks impeccable when wearing the label.

4. Anne Hathaway in Chanel Haute Couture
Minimal, yet absolutely chic. Anne looked phenomenal in such a classic, yet captivating dress. I love the all white color and how it's embellished all throughout. Anne simply looks so pretty in this and that basically justifies why this is one of my favorite looks of the night.

Now, I hope everyone steps it up for the Oscars next month. I want high fashion and high glamour, dammit!

No comments: