Wednesday, January 9, 2013

E. Tautz Fall/Winter 2013 Menswear

I enjoyed the play on silhouette and volume throughout the collection. It certain looks, there was volume exaggerated in certain aspects, yet it didn't seem foul or unbearable to see. In fact, I actually liked it. I also enjoyed the layering in the collection. I don't know about you, but the looks with the under shirt being longer than the layered sweater on top looks fantastic, imo, and I love the play on proportion with those sweaters. The collection feels very British with the tailoring and classic sportswear, but like most British designs, it had a fun side to it. This includes those paisley-looking button downs that were fantastic along with skinny trousers in a similar print. They had a nice sheen to them, which I thought was great. The collection also consisted of a fun color palette. The burst of orange at the end definitely sealed the deal for me.
Fantastic collection overall and would love to get my hands on one of those color block sweaters.

No comments: