Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Marc Jacobs Fall/Winter 2013 Menswear

I adore Marc's latest menswear collection. I love how it's very classic in terms of pieces and silhouettes, but it's kept modern and interesting with fantastic details. By interesting details, I'm specifically intrigued by the navy blue, fur lapels on one fantastic coat. Color palette wise, it's fabulous as well. I love the knits coming in fantastic colors, but they're still very wearable and are subdued. Also, some fantastic bomber jackets, especially my favorite one being in a navy blue print pictured below. There's also the use of huge pin brooches on baseball caps (in leather, another fantastic detail) and on sweaters that give another interesting factor to the clothes and gives the collection a slight punk, edgy touch that's so Marc Jacobs. Favorite looks:
My personal favorite pieces here includes that baseball cap in leather, that motorcycle jacket with leather sleeves, and those black and nude patent loafers.

No comments: