Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Margaret Howell Fall/Winter 2013 Menswear

Clean, minimal, and effortless for the intellectual kind. I'm getting a tiny collegiate feeling from this, especially with the glasses and backpacks. Plus, there's an artsy touch I'm getting from the berets, but then again I'm just being cliche as usual lol. I love how Margaret Howell always stays true to the label and showcases such classic basics that everyone needs in their wardrobe, but they always look so fresh and effortless with how they're styled. The styling isn't over the top, but it's all about the small details and changes every season that makes those basics appeal to so many. Give me any of these outfits, my black leather backpack, and I'm ready to serve some "intellectual/classic" realness ;) Favorite looks below:
Besides Nina Ricci Pre-Fall 2013, this is the second collection recently showing berets. Possibly a trend? I don't know about you, but I want one so badly! I missed my opportunity of buying a cheetah one from Urban Outfitters the other day, but that damn sale went by so quickly and by the time I wanted it it was already sold out. Sigh.
I guess the hunt for the perfect beret is on!

No comments: