Saturday, January 12, 2013

R.I.P. to the Creativity at Dolce & Gabbana (Dolce & Gabbana F/W 2013)

It might be harsh as title, but you know it's practically true. Another sicilian collection from Stefano and Domenico? How many more seasons of being tortured must we endure? I can't believe they went from designing breathtaking collections, like FW06, FW07, and SS08, to designing collections since 2010 with the same inspiration. Every season I have high hopes that both Domenico and Stefano might have a revelation and release something so creative and out of the box, but alas I'm always disappointed. I simply give up. I'm so over Dolce & Gabbana now. Cute clothes and pieces, but nothing that's pushing the boundaries and going forward. It feels so stagnant and lackluster. Once being a label that I always looked forward, it's now a collection I practically dread every season.
HOWEVER, lol, these pieces below were the only ones that matter, lets be real.
Ugh, they're so cute. Wish they would've played more with embellishments and a fun color palette.
Who knows, I might save up for one those tops because they're just so cool (most likely hope I'm not broke by next fall/winter lol).
Don't even get me started on the horrendous cast. No David Gandy again?

No comments: