Friday, January 25, 2013

Zuzana Bijoch, WERQ!

I don't know about you, but Zuzanna was one of the fiercest girls at Raf's second Christian Dior Couture collection.
 Her dress was definitely one of my favorites from the collection. I'm a sucker for pastel pink and green. I lost it when I saw the dress paired with those sublime green, metallic heels.
 What I particularly loved about Zuzanna was towards the end of the finale, she posed and started swaying. Here's a small gif that somewhat shows it.
 That definitely doesn't suffice, so here's the vid (towards the end)
I just thought it was so beautiful how she swayed in that divine dress while that beautiful garden was the backdrop. The George Michaels intensified how breathtaking that moment was, imo.
She was also one of the only models that pulled off those fabulous embellished lips. Seriously, Zuzanna, werq!

No comments: