Friday, February 15, 2013

Brandon Sun Fall/Winter 2013

Never heard of Brandon Sun until Style.com did a review on his collection for the F/W 13 and it's to die for! His specialty is fur and he's worked with Oscar de la Renta and J. Mendel. Favorite looks below:
I think his take on outerwear, fur especially, is sublime. That peplum top in the mink fur looks divine. It's incredibly chic yet it's refreshing. One of the more interesting pieces I've seen this season. My favorite look has to be the last one. There's something so effortless and cool about the layering. That's another key thing about this collection I adore. The layering works so wonderfully here. Some pieces had a kimono-style feel to them, but they remained incredibly urban with how they were layered with fantastic outerwear. There's something that does feel familiar. I felt some pieces come have easily come from a Haider Ackermann collection. Nonetheless, incredible collection and I can't wait to see more from Brandon.

No comments: