Thursday, February 14, 2013

"Crazy in Love" Valentine's Day Playlist


SOOOOO fucking late on posting about this playlist. Hey, better late than never. If you're happily involved with a significant lover (I'm throwing you a shady side-eye because I'm hating), well enjoy and have a dirty night you guys ;). If you're single like me, well there are a couple of songs in here you can always enjoy. You can't go wrong with queen Kylie, am I right? As for me, I can't decide if I should go to a party I was invited through Facebook or if I should just have dinner when my friend gets out of class but idk. I'll see. Enjoy my non-cohesive but fun playlist!
1. Air - Playground Love

2. Beyonce - Crazy in Love

3. Annie - Heartbeat

4. Steve Aoki feat. Lovefoxx - Heartbreaker

5. Destiny's Child - Cater 2 U

6. Lykke Li - Little Bit

7. Kylie Minogue - Can't Get You Out Of My Head

8. Daft Punk - Digital Love

9. M.A.N.D.Y., Booka Shade - Body Language

10. Jamiroquai - You Give Me Something

11. Grimes feat. Majical Clouds - Nightmusic

12. Kylie Minogue - Love At First Sight

13. Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs - Your Love

14. Alex Gaudino - I'm In Love

15. Azealia Banks - Esta Noche

No comments: