Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Marc By Marc Jacobs Fall/Winter 2013

So sorry for the lack of updates. Thanks to school, I'll probably be blogging less. If I'm smart enough to balance out my life, I'll blog on the weekends lol. Anyways, I don't know why I always look forward to the MBMJ collection every season. I'm not entirely disappointed, but it's just not as creatively good as previous collections. Nothing will forever top my love for Marc by Marc Jacobs Fall/Winter 2008. Sigh. This collection was alright. I thought the menswear was completely superior than the womenswear. The whole collection had a 70s glamour (DVF had the same theme) with a touch of vintage, hipster chic (as usual). Favorite looks:
Those satin-looking pieces/dresses remind me of what Miuccia Prada sent out last season. Love the dirty sneakers featured. It's such a cool, subtle detail.
Major congrats to my gurl Julia Frauche for closing the show!
The beauty look is so flawless, no?

xoxo

No comments: