Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Benefit Cosmetics' Watt's Up!

OMG. I don't know how in the world I survived without Benefit's Watt's Up highlighter! Actually, I don't know how my makeup regime consisted only of foundation and concealer. 
 I received a mini version in the gift Sephora gave me for my birthday. A small bit of it goes a long way
I love the creamy consistency that it has, which makes it easy to blend into my skin. I dab this onto the to bridge of my nose, on my high cheekbones, my cupid's bow and then BAM, you look like a flawless queen. It has a champagne-shimmer color to it, so I don't know if it'll work well with other skin tones. I have a yellow-olive skin tone, so it works wonderfully for me. I don't know about you, but I just discovered that highlighting in terms of makeup is crack to me. LOVE. IT. I think I'm going to start doing makeup reviews here and there. I've been getting into makeup/skincare A LOT, recently so let's see how it all goes.

No comments: