Monday, March 25, 2013

Daft Punk. New Album. May 21st. OMFG!

Let me present you with the album cover, my friends!
I'm fucking hyperventilating right now. Here's a little insight: Daft Punk has to be one of my top 5 artists. Homework is my jam till death, I swear. I still, after all these years (yes, it's been 8 years since their last flawless masterpiece), can't believe they're coming back with a new album. You always hear rumors or random peasants spreading false hope, but this is absolutely legitimate! Here's the info via Pitchfork:
The wait is over. The new Daft Punk album, Random Access Memories, is up for pre-order on iTunes. It's out May 21 via Daft Life Limited, an imprint of Columbia Records. Fuck yeah.
They also have aired two advertisements for their album during the past two SNL episodes (?!? IKR)

There have also been reports of collaborations with Panda Bear (I'm DYING at this idea), Giorgio Moroder, and Nile Rodgers. For more information, visit the fierce folks at Pitchfork who have a bit more deets on this.
Now, can we officially say that this is gonna be one of the best years in music?

No comments: