Monday, March 11, 2013

This is Why I LOVE eBay!

Gurl, I don't know about you, but I love a good deal. I apparently have bad luck when it comes to those ipod/iphone usb cables, and I've already gone through using two -____-. I'm in desperate need of a new one and where else do I go to? eBay, of course.
Obviously, I chose the pink one. You can't go wrong with that choice, da'ling. Also, annoying-as-fuck-shitty-makeup-artist Michelle Phail did a video about her favorites of the month and featured this Mac laptop compact (pictured below) and I obviously went bananas and purchased one. Super kawaii!
God, I love eBay. Oh fuck, I love China and their cheap goods. You can't blame a gurl for loving a good deal ($5 total). I'm sure I would've spent like $20-$30 for the cable at the Apple store. Now,  I'm debating whether to purchase a black moto jacket from Korea......hmmmm...

No comments: