Saturday, March 23, 2013

Vogue Ukraine April 2013 : Zuzanna Bijoch

Even though I should be distraught and angry at Vogue Ukraine for not putting my queen Snejana on the cover, there's no denying that the magazine is on a roll. There have only been two issues thus far and their second cover is by far my favorite.
Zuzanna looks impeccably styled in that Gucci dress. I adore the pose, which showcases the impeccable cut-out in the back of that flawless dress. There's an almost seductive quality about Zuzanna's facial expression and you can't help but fall in love with those mesmerizing eyes. Stunning, overall. I loved the main editorial as well. My favorite shots below:
That over the shoulder pose in that stunning Valentino couture gown has to be my favorite shot of the whole editorial. Seriously, Vogue Ukraine is on a roll and let's hope it stays like that.

No comments: