Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Andy Cohen is Staring at My Crotch

What's the first thing that happens when I meet Andy Cohen aka my future boo at a book signing at Barnes and Noble at The Grove? He stares at my crotch! Ugh, he sure knows how to make a gurl blush. Teehee.
Btw, this was two weeks ago (I think?). I've been so bad at updating. Anyway, I had this whole plan of giving him my number but of course I chickened out. Ugh, I just didn't have the guts to do it, okay? Maybe with a couple of shots I would've been able to pull it off, but NO...I didn't want to make things awkward. Sigh, I kind of regretted afterwards about NOT doing it. Like, if I would've done it, it would've been spontaneous, memorable, and fun. Lol. Whatever. 
I did, however, say something quite hilarious, hunty.
Me: Andy, I'm wearing She by Sheree.
Andy: Omg, I'm wearing He by Sheree
*audience laughs*
Lol.
After that, Jessica and I headed to Coffee Bean for a quick snack.
(Outfit: ASOS Hawaiian printed flats. Gap skinny jeans. American Apparel t-shirt. Thrifted jacket. Windsor satchel)
Let's hope my next encounter with Andy is more memorable next time and by memorable I mean lots of makeout sessions.

xoxo

No comments: