Friday, April 12, 2013

Coachella 2013 : What Would I Wear on Friday?

I'm over here crying 'cause all my friends are a) poor b) lame and c)stupid and so this resulted in me not going to Coachella. Sigh. I was going to buy tickets until my friend closed the purchasing page 'cause she had class in 10 minutes and said "Tony, it's not going through. If it's not meant to be, it's not meant to be". Umm dumbass maybe because there's an absurd amount of people trying to access the site and therefore things are slowing down. Sigh, I wanted to slap the bitch so hard lol. So, what would I wear to see The Stone Roses, Blur, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, and Four Tet? This old Polyvore set, which is absolutely ideal! Flower Power, duh!
Flower Power



I never purchased that MJ top, fyi, because I'm a broke, college student, but one day! I swear lol. Anyways, the top is light and the denim shorts are perf to get that perfect tan while showing off the long legs. The white shoes and bag juxtapose perfectly with the colors and give a clean look to everything. That bracelet is absurdly expensive and yet it's a chic, subtle glam touch to the whole ensemble.
As for hair and makeup, let's go with the makeup and hair direction of the 3.1 Phillip Lim S/S 2013 runway show. It's natural and gives off a cool 90s nostalgic look, imo.
And that's that. Now, excuse me while I cry/eat my feelings away while obliterating the silence in my room with Blur.

No comments: