Wednesday, May 29, 2013

FIRST LOOK: Marc Jacobs Fall/Winter 2013 Ad Campaign featuring Lily McMenamy and Edie Campbell photographed by Juergen Teller

Homegurl Katie Grand posted this little pic on Instagram of Lily McMenamy and Edie Campbell for Marc's F/W 2013 ad campaign all photographed by Juergen Teller.
 Idk, I don't even know where to start. Like, all these current British models, which includes Edie Campbell, Lily McMenamy, and Cara Delevingne, have been some of the "it" models lately and there's no doubt that without their families and their iconic backgrounds, these girls wouldn't be opening all these top shows and starring in prestigious advertisements and publications. They just don't make sense as models, seriously. As socialites ala Poppy Delevingne, then I'd understand. Edie Campbell is the least one I despise and I actually love her look pre-horrendous black hair cut, while Lily is where I draw the line. I just don't get her look. I just don't. There's "having a weird look" ala Masha Tyelna (awww, remember her?), but thanks to her mama Kristen McMenamy, homegurl is the latest MJ star. Here's something to enjoy your morning coffee with, hunty ;).
AND
let's not forget this iconic moment at the Saint Laurent Fall/Winter 2013 runway show.
Yikes.

p.s. I NEED a flawless image of both of them wearing those fur collars/shawls/scarves. YASSSSSS.

No comments: