Friday, May 10, 2013

Saint Laurent Pre-Fall 2013 : Freja Beha Erichsen by Hedi Slimane

Do you ever have those moments where you're like "oh, this is gonna be fucking good?" Well, this is one of those times and I couldn't be anymore happier about this pairing. Freja is like the quintessential Saint Laurent girl, imo. She embodies the androgynous, rock 'n' roll spirit of it that Hedi has infused into the house. Here's queen Freja Beha aka one of my favorite models modeling for Saint Laurent Pre-Fall 2013 photographed by the genius Hedi Slimane.
I adore that first image of her in le smoking suit. This oozes so much chicness. I also love that second shot with the bag, which is quite interesting how the bag is presented. Let's hope more images appear soon!

p.s. I'm LOVING this Freja Beha comeback. First Vogue Paris, then this. All I need is an appearance with Karl Lagerfeld and I'm DONE. The queen is back, bitches!

No comments: