Sunday, June 23, 2013

Christopher Kane Spring/Summer 2014 Menswear

Season after season, Christopher Kane produces some of the most sought after graphic printed items every season. This collection is no exception. The graphic t-shirts and knits are sublime. I love the color palette. The red, blues, yellows just speak to me. It's so weird 'cause after last spring/summer season with everything being shown with sandals, I've been having a sandal obsession because of it. Thank god Christopher offered cool ways to style sandals. Also, thank god for Tim Blanks pointing out in his review the Kraftwerk wire heads in the collection. That's one of the immediate things I noticed right of the bat. I only hope that maybe next season Christopher Kane will start being a bit more innovative with his menswear like he is with his womenswear. The t-shirts and knits are cool, but as an admirer of Kane I would appreciate to see more. The guy is a genius, after all.

No comments: