Thursday, June 20, 2013

Favorite Looks: Meadham Kirchhoff Spring/Summer 2014 Menswear

It's labels like Meadham Kirchhoff that I look forward to every season simply because they're pushing the boundaries. They incorporate some fun elements (hello, their womenswear is everything!) and always manage to leave me gagging for more. I loved the mix of so many different details and elements, from clogs to latex to lace. My favorite look has to be the second to last one posted. There's something so "British school uniform" about it that I love. I like to think of it as a chic, fun version of your average British private school uniform. The styling might not appeal to the masses, but that's what draws me. It's so fresh and speaks more volumes than your average mens suit during fashion week. Kudos, Meadham Kirchhoff.

No comments: