Sunday, June 23, 2013

Jonathan Saunders Spring/Summer 2014 Menswear

My god, Jonathan Saunders this season is perfection is at. Not only is he one of the only designers I constantly seek inspiration when it comes to color, but he's also brilliant when it comes to fabrication. Let's speak on the color palette first. The shades of blues (I'm a sucker for it) was too great to ignore. There was greens showcased as well, but to be honest I was more fond of the blue pieces. They're more me. The fabrication also conjured up a sick obsession with this collection as well. I love the techyness of those shorts (look #4) and the shirt (look #2) pictured above. They seem so lightweight but utterly cool. The prints are another eye-catching feature. The rose print on that gray bomber jacket? Perfection. Especially that icy blue combined with the gray jacket. Another fabulous collection from London.

No comments: