Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Prada Fall/Winter 2013: Ezra Miller by David Sims

I literally gasped when I was on the metro bus yesterday (don't ask) after finding out through my phone that Ezra Miller was the face of Prada Fall/Winter 2013 menswear! I mean, this is straight up perfection. It's too rad.
Seriously, he's so modelesque, no? I love the shot of him in the red, leather jacket. I can't wait for more shots to surface and I absolutely need a shot of his gorgeous face modeling eyewear. I still haven't seen We Need To Talk About Kevin, but a couple of friends of mine have urged me to watch it. I've been dying to see it, but unfortunately my busy schedule has been prohibiting from doing so. I instantly fell in love with him and his acting skills after seeing him in The Perks of Being a Wallflower. He was easily my favorite actor and character in that film. FYI, Christopher Waltz and and Ben Wishaw are also included in the Prada F/W 2013 menswear cast. While I'm being honest, I have to admit that this is by far the best and most fitting cast that Prada has done with celebrities. They're been doing menswear campaigns starring celebrities for a while and this one takes the cake!

No comments: