Friday, July 19, 2013

Beauty Post! Current Items I've Purchased!

Are you one of those people that gets a kick whenever YouTube gurus, friends, or beauty experts rave about their current faves or about certain products they've purchased? I sure do. I don't know about you, but I find it fascinating learning what others are using or beginning to use especially when their skin is undeniably exceptional. With that in mind, I decided to post a some of the current items I've purchased and have been using for the past 2 weeks. Let's begin!

Clinique Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector
 photo skin1_zps0090ec41.jpg

Clinique Turnaround Overnight Radiance Moisturizer
 photo skin3_zps3c9a8944.png

Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua
 photo skin5_zpsb2b05b5a.jpg
Origins GinZing Eye Cream
 photo skin2_zpsea9f646d.jpg
Kiehls Ultra Facial Oil-Free Cleanser
 photo skin4_zps2b7b1724.jpg
So far I've been loving everything. My only complaint is that my eye circles aren't diminishing just yet, but then again I'm an impatient brat. Do you have any current favorites? Leave a comment and let yah homegurl know. I'm always on the hunt for something new (~especially foundations~)
Now, let's hope these goodies improve my face and make me look like a flawless queen like Snejana Onopka mmmkay.

No comments: