Thursday, July 11, 2013

Costume National Spring/Summer 2014 Menswear: The Urban Cowboy

Costume National has to easily have been one of my favorite collections from the recent menswear shows. I normally love the label's new wave aesthetic, but this season they took an iconic American inspiration like the "cowboy" and made it darker, urban, and very rock 'n' roll. Let's also not forget the fantastic Italian tailoring. The leather pieces were everything. There's particularly a biker jacket with fringe that's screaming my name. There's also a classic biker jacket that screams effortlessness and it's oh so cool. Last but not least, I'm screaming at how fabulous the footwear is! Those gold and white boots are amazing. Costume National definitely disappoint this season. My favorite looks below:


xoxo

No comments: