Friday, July 12, 2013

Dsquared2 Spring/Summer 2014 Mens Beauty Look

I'm beyond obsessed with the bronzed/sunkissed look featured on the Dsquared models during the Spring/Summer 2014 collection. Gorgeous, no?
I just love the sunkissed, natural glow the models had. It's absolutely ideal for the summer. It looks so good here:
 I thought it looked fantastic on Benjamin Eidem. It looks healthy and gives a nice glow to his face. Plus, he looks more gorgeous than ever with it.
Seriously, who doesn't want a subtle tan for the summer? Now, the issue I have is with bronzer and how to apply it. I think this calls for a shopping date with my gurl Manny who happens to know everything when it comes to makeup and applying it. I know, I know...I'm such a bad gay. I know the 411 on BB cream, foundation, even mascara but not bronzer. Sephora trip, anyone?

No comments: