Wednesday, July 10, 2013

The Balenciaga Spring/Summer 2013 Look for Less

The end of Summer is almost near and I think I'm the only person that hasn't tried to find replicas of the rings from Balenciaga's Spring/Summer 2013 collection (R.I.P. Balenciaga under Nicolas) and tried to duplicate a look from the runway collection. They're one of those accessories that defined the season.
Well, I think I might've found something quite close to the originals that are probably 1% of the price. These awesome gold rings from ASOS are adjustable and they're only a mere $13.58.
I honestly remember someone commenting on The Fashion Spot about how ASOS came out with literally exact copies of the Balenciaga rings, but unfortunately were gone a day after ASOS put them up. My thoughts are that they were too close to the originals and the folks over at Balenciaga found out and shut down the whole thing. Yikes. There were so many frugal fashionistas disappointed online, including myself. Sigh, but these current ones online will do, no?

No comments: