Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Ermenegildo Zegna Spring/Summer 2014 Menswear : Stefano Pilati's Comeback!

It's great to have Stefano back in the fashion game! During his tenure at Yves Saint Laurent, there's no doubt that Stefano produced some beautiful pieces and it's great to have him back at it. With his first collection with Ermenegildo Zegna, Stefano produced a collection that's masculine and full of so many wonderful, subtle details. There's a bomber jacket below that has a lust-worthy embellishment pattern all over that's subtle and chic. I thought the styling was also a key factor as to why I love this collection. That safari look at the end of this post is to die for while the layering in the earlier looks posted are undeniably masculine and interesting. It's a collection that's ultimately masculine, chic, and full of decadent fabrics that I'd love to get my hands on.
And my favorite piece from this collection:

No comments: