Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Fendi Spring/Summer 2014 Menswear Favorite Looks

Fendi for Spring/Summer 2014 was one of the few interesting shows in Milan, tbh. Firstly, I enjoyed the sand runway, which I thought was great and complimented the clothes. Now, onto the fabulous, well crafted clothes and accessories. The color palette was one of the immediate things I instantly gravitated towards to. The reds, blues, yellows, and browns easily take the cake for one of the only collections this season with a striking, stunning color palette. The leather goods, as usual, were my favorites here. Hello, it is Fendi. There's never going to be a collection where I hate the leather/fur goods. I thought the leather bomber jackets were just insanely cool. The burgundy/reddish one combined with blue screams luxury. The shoes were another element of this collection. Silvia honestly keeps getting better and better with shoes and accessories. There was something casual about this collection, which was even evident with the suits. The combination of formality with casualness in this collection is what makes it a standout in a season full of lackluster clothes.

No comments: