Saturday, September 7, 2013

BCBG Max Azria Spring/Summer 2014

New York Fashion Week is here! Let's start off with BCBG Max Azria, one of the shows I always look forward to when it comes to casting.

I loved the idea that Max and Lubov reconstructed and played around with the classic mens shirt. I love that the label always does those effortless long dresses. They appear so light and ideal for the spring/summer season and for the woman that needs something easy yet stylish. It wasn't particularly my favorite collection from the label (how can you top that slightly grunge, urban collection from last season) but there truly were dozens of fantastic pieces. My favorite looks below:
I also have to congratulate Lubov and Max for entering their 25th year of business this year Major kudos.

p.s. You're probably obsessed with the soundtrack too, right? I urge you to download that "Get Lucky" cover by Daughter. It's just too good.

No comments: