Sunday, September 22, 2013

Dolce & Gabbana Spring/Summer 2014 Favorite Shoes and Bags

I may have rolled my eyes once or twice while watching the Dolce & Gabbana S/S 2014 show, but I will give Domenico and Stefano some credit when it came to the shoes and accessories. Let's start off with the embellished Grecian sandals, which I'm salivating over as I type this.
 I loved how they were paired with that red, plastic-fringe dress on Kasia for the finale look.
To die for. I love the Grecian vibe they're exuding but they're so glamorous with those lovely stones. The bags were for the most part unsatisfactory except for these medallion bags.
 I also thought it was fantastic that the models sported medallion headbands, which were utterly chic. It looked so cute here on Sasha Luss.

Laters.

No comments: