Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Queen Snejana a.k.a. HBIC is Back!

So someone on TFS found out through a photographer on Tumblr that she was doing Vaccarello and I was crying like a baby, having a prayer circle, and hoping homegurl shows up and then BAM! She actually, freakin' walked the Vaccarello show yesterday! WERQ, hunty!
A close-up of the goddess' beauty:
Here are some streetstyle pics I also found of her in her TFS thread. Honestly, she looks so genuinely happy. I haven't seen her like this in years. Damn.
My only complaint is that I seriously wish she would make an effort towards her streetstyle. Like gurl, I know you have it in you. And those sunglasses are not even cute, but I could honestly not even give a fuck since she actually walked a damn runway. I'll let it slide...
Now, prayer circle tonight at my house so that she walks the Balmain show tomorrow and shows up at Chanel. If she shows up at Chanel, I'll lose it. She hasn't walked since SS11 (I think?) and I need a Snejana + Chanel moment ASAP.

No comments: