Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Olivier Theyskens Sketches for Theysken's Theory S/S 2012

Olivier is one of those designers that immediately had me gagging when I started getting into fashion because of how creative and breathtaking his clothes are. Remember the sublime creations for Rochas and Nina Ricci? Anyway, I love what he's doing for Theysken's Theory. I came across this interesting video of Olivier sketching looks for the Spring/Summer 2012 collection, which happens to be one of my all time favorite collections from the label. I always enjoy seeing designers creating their collections from scratch and how their sketches look. Seeing how their vision looks before they actually physically create them is quite fascinating, imo.

Sigh, if only I had those same sketching skills lol.

No comments: