Monday, November 11, 2013

Saint Laurent Spring/Summer 2014 Menswear

...and Hedi does it again! Another stellar, rock 'n' roll, extremely appealing collection for Saint Laurent. I love how the collection is quintessentially rock 'n' roll and I could see looks referencing David Bowie (the opening look, anyone?), teddy boys, California cool kids, The Lost Boys, and glam rock. I love how the collection contained a mix of colors and prints in there, whether it was in the shoes or on a undeniably gorgeous, tailored jacket. For example, that checkered moto jacket on Fletcher Shears has my name written all over it while his brother sported a glam rock, colorful blazer styled with a printed black and white shirt. I love the use of embellishments, especially in the opening look and on that gorgeous bomber that has vampire fangs on the back. Mark my words, that piece is going to be everywhere next season. Did I also mention there's a cute look in there with a striped, cropped top styled with pvc pants and a oh so badass bandana? The styling was ON POINT here. Check out my favorite looks:


Gorgeous details:
What will I try to save up for? Those striped tops to wear with some bleached jeans a la the runway show and that perf bomber jacket. Oh, and the shoes! Of course!

No comments: